> So, assuming that I used the correct trac.ini, the
> diagram I created and embedded on the following page,
>
> http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/Administration#Trac_lifecycle
>
> should be our current workflow. Could you (Jean-Marc)
> verify that it's correct?
>
>It looks correct, although I do not think that we use
>all the possibilities (assign accept).

Without these, the diagram becomes quite... trivial.

What about 'fixedinbranch', 'fixedintrunk' ? That is useful for the users to
know.

It would be exciting when these will become real statuses..

JMarc, you have some spare time right now, looking at the work you did last
days ;-) ?

PS. Is there a possibility to make the image in svg (or something equivalent),
the png-image is hurting my eyes.

Vincent