Pavel Sanda schreef:
v...@lyx.org wrote:
Author: vfr
Date: Fri Aug  7 01:17:16 2009
New Revision: 30882

Log:
Fix bug #740: Wish for added menu item: File->Close all.

Vincent, all hidden buffer won't get closed ?
the original report says the usage (which is identical to mine):
"working with a multipart document (>15 files) for a while now"...

typically i get zillion of hidden buffers which are pain to close
one by one. is there some reason we are closing only the visible
ones?

pavel
As I stated in another bug, I really don't get the concept of working with hidden buffers.

The only thing I can imagine is if you have master and childs, but then the hidden buffers will be closed automatically if the master is hidden.

As long as I have no clue what this hidden buffer thing is needed for, I can't decide on whether they should be closed on "close all".

Vincent