Btw, since I can build LyX on the devel server, I should also be able to generate the manuals.

This could probably be automated, but that would add a security concerin if some bad code gets into the makefiles etc. So it should probably at least be run through a dedicated user...

Anyway, the first steps would be to just see if it's possible to generate the manuals. Is 1.6.4 already tagged in SVN? (I could try ckecking it out, building it, and generate some documentation)

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-8 768 39 44