Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:
> >not this merged thing is not doable automatically in easy
> >way. thanks for upload.
>
> Isn't it a shame we can't make a master in which we include all manuals
> as children ?

each manual is a fine tuned thing and have different set of preamble things
which are needed to compile well. i needed this for search possibility through
all manuals and this is enough. my background motivation in past was also
whether we could publish one LyX book even in paper form, not that we earn some
money from it, but maybe some users would like to have it as a solid book.
anyway Uwe didnt like much this idea and since he's the principal maintainer
and know the manual insides i withdrew...

pavel