On Thursday 09 July 2009 06:57:22 ycol...@freesurf.fr wrote:
>> - Without looking further into the code I would say that this is not
>> possible now but it should be possible with some simple changes to the
>> generalized text styles. Take a look into the Edit->Text Styles.
>>
>> - It should be easy to extend the code to what you intend to. I can give
>> more details if you want to.
>
> Yes, I am rather interested by this.
> Up to now, I've got a customized layout.

I am sorry for taking so long to answer. I was on vacation the previous 2
weeks and the end of the semester here was really busy (to say the least).

Have you succeeded in taking that output?

There are two solutions that are possible:

- either to post-process the generated xml file with an external script

- or to change the generation code to take into account the new syntax. The
inline text styles could be expand to support this with very little new code.

--
José Abílio