I am sorry for taking so long to answer. I was on vacation the previous 2 weeks and the end of the semester here was really busy (to say the least).

Have you succeeded in taking that output?

There are two solutions that are possible:

- either to post-process the generated xml file with an external script

- or to change the generation code to take into account the new syntax. The inline text styles could be expand to support this with very little new code.
Hello,

Thanks for the answer.
I have not yet digged into lyx code, but I am rather interested in the second solution. Avoiding the use of an external script seems to be a better way for me.
Where are these inline text styles processed ?

YC