Afief Halumi ha scritto:
One thing I do miss in Lyx though is the ability to take up my stylus
and draw whatever physical experiment is being explained and having
the drawing automatically appear in lyx. What I currently do whenever
Isn't it already possible to associate an external editor to external material, in such a way that, whenever you double-click on the picture, the external editor is launched, and when you close it, the proper transformations/filters needed to get back the .eps shown on the screen is triggered ? Did I see such a feature in my dreams ?

   T.