On 10/02/2009 12:53 PM, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Freitag 02 Oktober 2009 schrieb rgheck:
On 10/02/2009 12:18 PM, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Freitag 02 Oktober 2009 schrieb Hartmut Haase:
Hi,
why does the converter have the command
"java -jar htmltolatex.jar -input $$i -output $$o"?
I get the following error message:
"Unable to access jarfile htmltolatex.jar"
Where is  htmltolatex.jar expected to be?
--
Viele Grüße,
Hartmut

It looks like there is what you need.
I think the question was more where to put it. It looks like LyX's
command line includes no path, and I don't myself know where java
searches for stuff.

rh
Hmm, "man java" says [...] so the best may be calling it with full path. In
that case it were not important where one puts it.

Indeed, but I think configure.py is generating the mentioned command. I'll have to look into this.

rh