One of the fun thing about this package, is that it's enable you to add your
diagrams as part of an equation.  So, if I want to write, like
\frac{Diagram...}{Other Diagram} + ... and stuff, It will be much more
continent In math-mode.

Your solution seems convenient for my "2nd stage" -- Yo use instant preview
instead of replacing fonts. But the "name-changed  text inset" can not be
too complicated, as it works just fine with
"\renewcommand{\text}{\Feyn}"
Aside of the fact it disable my "\text" inset..