On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:

> Ronen Abravanel wrote:
> > One case:
> > \feyn{fs f gl f glu f fs}
> >
> > I can't add spaces.. And they are important
>
> argh.. and ctrl+space can't be used? is suppose no :(
> in any case this looks like that you want to enhance math inset
> and not to create completely new one inset.
>
> Now,
\renewcommand{\text}{\feyn}
will work, but it disable my \text.
When I'm saying "inset", I mean things like "\text" ore "\matrix", not like
"What happen  when I'm pressing Ctrl+M". Please correct me if it's not the
correct phrase.

> > Other case:
> > \Diagram{\vertexlabel^a \\
> > fd \\
> > & g\vertexlabel_{\mu,c} \\
> > \vertexlabel_b fu\\
> > }
> >
> > I can't add  "\\" and "&" for an array-like environment.
>
> the array environemtns in math can't be used?

No, because I want it to be called "\Diagram" and not "\Begin{array}".
(Here, I could not make \renewcommand or such to work).