last call for 2.0 feature requests we have reported.

i'm going to cleanup bugzilla from enhacenments we wont offer in 2.0. i
have listed those which are not clear and we have to decide which action
should we take on each of the requests.
a) do it for 2.0
b) postpone for 2.1 in case you want to work on it later
   or if you think its really needed
c) kill milestone completely

please take 10 mins to go through the whole mail and help me to clean
things out by signing a/b/c.

>* http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/2591
>text inset for tipa
>
>Juergen, Uwe?

I don't understand this completely. Anyway, this was slightly related to
the insetPreview, which I should be able to move into trunk pretty soon.

>* http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/2625
>convert the search dialog to a search bar
>
>to me it was fixed by new search pane. Vincent however have idea
>to convert the current simple search dialog into search bar. opinions?
>anybody wants to work on it? otherwise c.

I've already done some work on it. I really want to have this in 2.0.0,
so we have a polished brand new search and replace functionality.

If not before 2.0.0, it must be done as soon as possible, so never c).

Anyway, sign me up for this one.

>* http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/3452
>Need LayoutGroup Properties for Various Reasons
>
>we agreed its not for 2.0, so he question is b/c.
>Vincent,Richard,Juergen?

This is pretty much related to the first one (bug 1714).

>* http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/3865
>implement to define color definitions in document settings
>
>i guess c. Uwe?

This should be done as soon as possible.

Why do you want to remove all milestones almost ?

>* http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/5603
>multiple text selections the same time
>
>it seems except Uwe there is no interest and looks also quite tricky
>to do, perhaps c.

I guess it's difficult to do. We probably need an anchor-cursor
stack/vector in stead of a single one.

It would also be useful for the search facility. To highlight all found
occurences.

I think this is interesting if I have spare time :S....

I've no opinion/interest about the other ones.

Vincent