Thanks for sending the license statement. I've added you to the credits. I've also committed part of this patch, but as I was about to commit the whole thing another issue occurred to me. Sorry!

Actually, the first issue is that, especially since 2.0 will (hopefully) let the user choose conversion paths, etc, we can go ahead and install both the xhtml->blog and html->blog converters. This is particularly important in 2.0, it seems to me, since otherwise people who happen to have had elyxer installed for use with 1.6.x would not then see that they have a new option in 2.0.x.

Or we could, except that the check for elyxer does NOT guarantee that lyxblogger will only see output from elyxer. On the contrary, even if elyxer is installed, the user might, in 2.0.x, again, override LyX's default choice of elyxer as HTML converter. Given that lyxblogger expects HTML from elyxer, this could lead to export failures and confused users.

That makes me wonder whether lyxblogger might not operate a different way, namely, as a LyX-->Blog converter that, if it is given a LyX file as input, calls elyxer itself. Then we COULD do the check for elyxer before registering it as a LyX-->Blog converter and all would go according to plan.

rh