Marko Vendelin wrote:

> > where is the problem.
> >
> > did i forgot something on more time ;-)
>
> Hi Yann!
>
> indeed, you've forgotten to install some required libraries. LyX gnome
> port requires three additional libraries: gtk--, gnome--, and libsigc++.
> You can obtain these fine libraries from

yes i got closely to this problem this weekend, but after severals
packagezs installations, the gnome-- packages was missing from my helix
gnome cd-rom :-(((, i have no internet connction at home, so i had to
wait monday ;-)

> gtk--  : http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/ (take the latest one)
> gnome--: http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/ (take the latest one,1.1.12(beta))
> libsigc++: http://libsigc.sourceforge.net/

thanks for these urls, no time to waste with searching, i have lots of
works.

> Then run configure with the following options: --with-frontend=gnome
> --without-included-libsigc --disable-sigctest . Enjoy the partly gnomefied
> LyX!

thanks to for the configure command,

YAnn

--
"Y faut liiirrreee, Arlequin, Champion de l'amourrrr" Dany Boon
(Yann MORERE                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] )