Am 20.09.2010 03:54, schrieb Richard Heck:

Take your example file and export it to LyX 1.6.x format. Then open this with
LyX 1.6.7 and you
can see that the PDF output is completely different from that in LyX 2.0. can
you please have a look?

What is the difference between the LaTeX that is output? The only thing the
lyx2lyx does is add
\usepackage{feyn} to the preamble. The commands OUGHT to be the same.

You will see that LyX 1.6.x cannot handle the columns, because it is unknown for it that \Diagram can have columns and rows. I tried to find a solution, but I currently don't see another way than to revert such equations to TeX code.

regards Uwe