On 10/27/2010 09:42 AM, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
Guess what? You fix it and all InsetDialog based dialogs will be fixed :-P

Abdel.

I guessed something different. Something like that the author of the
InsetDialog class would increment the beauty of his design to such a
level that even this little Restore button in the lower left would
behave as a litte schoolgirl who raises her hand if she wants some
attention.

Oh well I am sure it working at some point. I'll have a look.
But as André, I am getting old you know and I also need some attention and care...

Abdel.