Here is that patch.

I've simply commented out FL_LIGHTER_COL1. It's not yet used anyway. If you
can work out how to highlight the active folder, it won't be.

The patch also adds the ability to write any changes to the xforms GUI to
file and to then read them back in next time. LyXLex is very easy to use!

Angus

On Friday 10 November 2000 17:33, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Angus> The Colors tab is now working and, to show you all the fun you
> Angus> can have with it, I've given it the ability to modify the
> Angus> colors of the xforms GUI. In fact, this is ALL you can do with
> Angus> it at the moment; modifying the colors in LColor will come
> Angus> next.
>
> Angus, I cannot compile on xforms 0.88 because of:
>
> cxx: Error: ../../../../lyx-devel/src/frontends/xforms/FormPreferences.C,
> line 654: identifier "FL_LIGHTER_COL1" is undefined
>         xcol.colorID = FL_LIGHTER_COL1;
>
> I will commit anyway before leaving, although I cannot compile. But if
> you have a quick fix...
>
> JMarc

patch.diff.bz2