On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 11:51:56PM -0800, Kayvan A. Sylvan wrote:

> After the reconfigure, the Import->Noweb still does not show up.

Does the configure script finds noweb2lyx (when looking for Noweb->LyX
converter) ?

> > > 2) The build-program option is not appearing in my File menu.
> >
> > This is beacuse the configure script doesn't define a nw->Program converter
> > (what should be the default converter ? '\converter nw Program "make" "" '
> > or '\converter nw Program "build-script $$FName" ""' ?)
>
> I have that converter in my lyxrc, but I still see no build-program option.

I recently renamed some of the formats.
You should use 'converter literate program "build-script $$i" ""'
(if you are not using the CVS from today, use $$FName instead of $$i).

I still don't know what to put by default
'\converter literate program "make" ""'
or '\converter literate program "build-script $$i" ""' ?