Am Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011 schrieb LyX Ticket Tracker:
> #7024: Build error with external boost and "shared libs" option set (cmake)
> ---------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
> - Reporter:  kraymer  |       Owner:  lasgouttes
>      Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
> Component:  build    |     Version:  1.6.0svn
>  Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:
> ---------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
> - Changes (by spitz):
>
>  * cc: kornel, spitz (added)
>

> Comment:
>
>  Kornel, any idea?

I have no trouble using internal boost. But the switching external<->internal
in the same build-dir is problematic.

Better clean the relevant build-dir first, and also remove the cache file
CMakeCache.txt.

I am not using external boost, because my cmake version seems to not recognize
it. (having boost version 1.42, but this cmake finds only up to 1.40)

We explicitly declare text2lyx to bind with ${Lyx_Boost_Libraries}.
This is set from ${Boost_LIBRARIES} which has been found by FindBoost.cmake.
Looks correct.

Nonetheless, "undefined reference to `lyx::getGuiMessages()'" does not look
like comming from boost.

        Kornel