Hi Liviu,

It's strange that you're having this problem, I am as well. In my case, though
I'm seeing it on the Windows SVN version. (I haven't updated on Linux for a
while.)  My Mac build of LyX is working just fine though.

I thought that I might have accidentally flipped one of the compile switches,
but I haven't had much luck in finding which one. I also thought it might be
due to an older version of fontspec, so I updated to the latest version this
morning.

Neither option fixed the problem.  In your case, is it disabled for all
documents or just new ones?

Cheers,

Rob