On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 02:38:10PM -0500, Amir Karger wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 11:12:20AM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, R. Lahaye wrote:
> >
> > I would like to formally request that a new CVS branch be made for lyxdoc
> > - probably with "lyxdoc" for the new documentation and "lyxdoc_1.1.5" for
> > the 1.1.5 stuff, similar to the source code branches, and with the same
> > user access as now.
>
> That sounds like a good branching.

Better yet, why not have a single "lyxdoc" CVS branch and use tags to
mark completed docs for a given LyX release?  You *can* create tags
other than for branches.  You can also delete existing tags,
permitting you to make those, "Ooops!  Forgot to fix this," changes
while still keeping a "1.1.5" tag.

See the CVS manuals for more info.

--
John Weiss

"Not through coersion.  Not by force.  But by compassion.  By
affection.  And, a small fish."  -His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama