On Tuesday 28 November 2000 07:17, Allan Rae wrote:
> 1.  In English, colours is spelled colours ;-)

And everywhere else in LyX it's spelled colors. I simply acknowledged the
de-facto colonization of the english-speaking world by that imperialist
agressor the U.S. of A. How do you spell programme by the way?

That's why we have i18n support. Get translating!

> 2.  It doesn't work.  I took a quick look at the input processing in
>     Colors::input() et al and it seems that the Modify button is disabled
>     almost everywhere unless V=0 or 1 and S=0.
>
> Hopefully you are already aware of this, Angus, because I can't repeat
> your claimed colour setting tests.

It works fine. You've simply chosen a grey colour and tried to move the
dials. It'll remain grey for all eternity until you change the Saturation.
Alternatively, if this is too complicated for you ;-), just click on a colour
in the browser.

Angus