Yes, the "omnibus" installer provides GS. Next question is whether IM knows where to find GS. Is the GS binary on your system command path?

Paul

On 04/18/2011 02:59 PM, Diego Queiroz wrote:
Ghostscript isn't really installed in the system.
But the LyX Windows installer provides the Ghostscript bundled with the executable, doesn't it?

I can see Ghostscript in "c:\Program Files\LyX 2.0rc3\etc\Ghostscript"

Regards,
---
Diego Queiroz

2011/4/18 Paul Rubin <ru...@msu.edu <mailto:ru...@msu.edu>>

    Diego Queiroz <queiroz.diego <at> gmail.com <http://gmail.com>>
    writes:

    > When I manually run Image Magick "convert.exe" I get the
    following error:

    > Magick: no decode delegate for this image format
    `C:/Users/Diego/AppData/Local/Temp/lyx_tmpdir.Hp2296/gconvert10.yg2296.pdf'
    <at>  error/constitute.c/ReadImage/532.

    Do you have Ghostscript installed?  I believe ImageMagick uses
    Ghostscript as
    the "delegate" to read PDF files.

    Paul