This string is in LyX "PATH preffix" preference:

"C:\Program Files\LyX 2.0rc3\etc\Ghostscript\bin"

The path exist and ghostscript appear to be working in that folder.

Just to know, somebody else is experiencing this problem?
Or nobody use PDF as images in LyX?

I mean, since the first beta release of LyX 2.0 I am experiencing this
problem.
At first I though it was just some misconfiguration, but the problem really
persists.

Regards,
---
Diego Queiroz