Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lars> Perhaps we should rather have the notion of "dialects".
|
| And what would be the difference, concretely? I think that, as far as
| LyX is concerned, these will be different languages.

Ok, then I have two more for Norwegian. (at least)

I am not sure if this will scale well.
(how many germans are there? swiss, italian, austria, french ... )

I am not sure how to solve this... but we need a way in LyX to say
that this term/sentence/paragraph does not have a language and should
not be hypenated or spellchecked.

        Lgb