On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Rob Oakes <lyx-de...@oak-tree.us> wrote:
> A quick thought, how hard would it be to incorporate the folder where the LyX
> document is saved into the local path? I know that we create a temporary
> directory for compiling the document, but doing a bit of path trickery and
> adding the document to the active path before compilation would allow us to
> include any modules  in the LyX archive when exporting. That could go a very
> long way to making document exchange easier. Nor do I think it would be very
> difficult to implement ...

I'm not sure if this answers the question, with Sweave you do not need
to have it in PATH and it is sufficient to put Sweave.sty in the same
dir as the original LyX file. Then the LyX/Sweave doc compiles just
fine. I assume that this works similarly for any LaTeX class.
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm