On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 11:37:04PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Herbert Voss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | "Lars Gullik Bjønnes" wrote:
> | >
> | > The second prerelease of 1.1.6 has been available for some days now,
> | > and this time it is also announced here and not just on the developers
> | > list.
> |
> | when the printing menu is opened, by default the button "all pages"
> | is valid. but it's not possible to click on the ok-button, i had
> | to click on the "all-pages-button" (or any other) and than
> | printing is possible.
>
> In addition to this it seems printing has a problem. I am not able to
> print to my postscript printer from inside lyx, but have to export to
> postscript first and run lpr manually

Oh really? I just click on the "file" box and back to the "printer" box
and then I can hit OK to print.

The validate() fix seems like a good idea.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena