"Kayvan A. Sylvan" wrote:

> Oh really? I just click on the "file" box and back to the "printer" box
> and then I can hit OK to print.
Just clicking on the already yellow "printer" box does it for me. If
neither box was already yellow, this would be clear. Most of the time I
print to file anyway, because I have work to do with psutils. It would
be nice if the psutils functionality was integrated into LyX.
Particularly -nup and output papersize. Over a year ago I e-mailed
Duggan about some updates to psutils and he said he was coming out with
a completely rewritten version in "a couple of months." It never
happened.
Garst