Le 04/05/11 18:57, Abdelrazak Younes a écrit :
So I'd say currently CMake is useful but without it I'm able to work.
Without automake currently we have nothing to distribute.

So we have to work on it... and I am confident that it is possible to
achieve that. I hope I can find the time to explore this soon.

Yes, our cmake stuff has the 80% of trivial features and now we need the 20% of polish that actually take 80% of the time. (disclaimer: I made up my numbers).

I do not say that cmake is not able to provide what autotools provides, just that it needs a lot of love to do so. Currently it is a convenient tool for developers, not the complete solution.