Kornel wrote:
> Nonetheless I don't like messed source, but I like at the same time
> to have remerged files which I can edit. They are there witch correct marked
> source lines.
> I use this info to resolve the meaning of some strings.
>
> And comparing some po-files (de sk cz pl) is easier, since the indexes are
> same in remerged.

i do not follow how your demands are violated by the current autotools
behaviour.
except initial svn checkout you never get remerge conflicts and you get
remerged files
any time you want by single command.

no matter how the default is set up, there is need of some remerge command
_inside_
po/ dir for people who make maintenance of all translations.

pavel