Am 11.05.2011 06:29, schrieb Joost Verburg:

Btw., can you please send me the hunspell.lib, iconv.lib and intl.lib files?
Currently I cannot compile LyX against hunspell for that reason and i can also
not use the new
versions of intl and iconv you ship with your installer.
If possible, can you update your MSVC dependency package you once kindly
provided and put it on
ftp.lyx.org?

All dependencies are available at ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/contrib/windows (MSVC
2010 is required).
The best way is to follow the instructions in INSTALL.Win32. CMake will
download the dependencies
automatically.

Why is MSVC 2010 required? What feature do we use that is not in MSVC 2008? If possible I don't want to switch to MSVC 2010 because I tested it last year and it was unstable. It also requires much more disk space (which I currently don't have).

regards Uwe