"Abdelrazak Younes" <you...@lyx.org> wrote in message
news:4dcb8b0d.6090...@lyx.org...
> AFAIK Joost maintains such a dll. Joost could you please update the intl
> directory with whatever fixes you have?
> AFAIK2 the gettext developpers have dropped msvc support a long time ago.

Yes there's no MSVC support maintained by the gettext developers.

MSVC patches and a CMake build system are available at
ftp://ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/contrib/windows/src/

I didn't write this code myself. There used to be SourceForge project
"cgettext" maintaining this, but for unknown reasons it's entirely gone now.
I had a copy of the gettext 0.17 files around which is what we're using now
on Windows.

Joost