On 18.05.2011 12:15, Kornel wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011 schrieb Richard Heck:
On 05/17/2011 08:52 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 17.05.2011 11:39, schrieb Kornel:
3. I cannot disable the CMake component "DOC". It is annoying that the
compiler always stumbles over this component. I can of course
delete it
from the solution file, but I fear that this will break something

You can, like it was already in lyx1.6. See attached cmake2.0.diff

thanks.
Richard, can this go in please?

Sure, assuming it is well-tested. (I don't do cmake, myself.)

rh

It omits 'doc' if there is no perl installed. No miracle.
I will put it in trunk, if nobody objects. Peter?

Sure, makes sens.

        Kornel