On 19.05.2011 16:57, Joost Verburg wrote:
"Uwe Stöhr"<uwesto...@web.de>  wrote in message
It is the same, but doesn't work, neither in trunk nor branch. I have to
set it manually.
Perhaps because it is only set on Win32, but I am on Win64.

IIRC it does work but it doesn't show in the CMake UI.

Yes, I see. Only when the entry is also set in the cache the gui shows the
correct value.
The problem was, when a option is implicitly set, like HUNSPELL when INSTALL is
set,
HUNSPELL would be still ON even when INSTALL is not set in the next cmake run.
This
makes it harder to switch between several configurations without cleaning the
build
folder in the meantime. But having wrong values in the gui is maybe a bigger
problem.

Joost