On 6-6-2011 17:53, lasgout...@lyx.org wrote:
> Author: lasgouttes
> Date: Mon Jun  6 17:53:43 2011
> New Revision: 38969
>
> Log:
> Revert r38963. Compilation is now broken with qt 4.5, but I do not know Qt
> moc business and do not have time to investigate.

Moc doesn't work if the class is within #if's (a bit strange, but this
seems to be the case). This means you can't put the whole class inside
the #if because compilation with the newest Qt does not work. That's
also the reason I moved the Q_SIGNAL definitions out of the #if clause.

The change in FancyLineEdit.cpp was ok, because one should not #include
<QtCore/QPropertyAnimation>. I fixed this in 38970.

Why did you also put the #ifs around the IconButton class. I can't see
why this class would not compile on older Qt's.

Vincent