Le 07/06/2011 15:06, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
It assumes a bourne compatible shell, but that assumption is made
in so many places that I think it's very safe.

Yes. The important think is to avoid bash-isms.

The only problem that I foresee is when one of the minor numbers
in the Qt version is greater than 9. For example, it will fail
for Qt 4.10.0 (in its present form), but it can be complicated
a bit to also account for that.

That's OK IMO. Qt5 will be there before qt 4.10...

We could also let autoconf define another QT_VERSION variable that uses the numeric form. Or use only the numeric form.