Hello all,

I seem to have generated some discussion - good.

On 1 Dec 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> "Garst R. Reese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> | Allan Rae wrote:
> | >
> | > I'd rather see you use minibuffer commands in the text and provide
> | > keyboard shortcuts in a footnote.  Or just refer people to the tables of
> | > shortcuts in References.
> | >
> | > Allan. (ARRae)
> | How about chapters or separate docs
>
> Appendix in the userguide?

I will modify the docs so that only the menu bindings (minibuffer
commands) are listed in the text. Appropriate verbiage will be added to
the UG and perhaps the Introduction to explain the situation. Then I will
update the bindings section of the Reference Guide to reflect the latest
CUA and Emacs binding maps. If this updated section doesn't look like a
complete mess, I will then add it as an appedix to the User Guide.

Fair enough?

Mike

--
Mike Ressler