On 12 Dec 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> John Weiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> | Plus, it excludes one set of default bindings (e.g. Emacs) in favor of
> | another (e.g. CUA).  We need to document *all* bindings, and the place
> | for that is in the Reference Manual.
>
> I must admit that I'd like an apendix a lot better.

Give me a chance to get everything written up. When I'm finished, we can
play the appendix vs no appendix game and see how things look. I'm
actually beginning to agree more with John on this one, but I'd like to
see them in action first. My worry about the Reference Manual is that the
keybinding section is likely to be the ONLY section that isn't completely
out of date.

Mike

--
Mike Ressler