Il 14/06/2011 19:04, Richard Heck ha scritto:
On 06/14/2011 12:40 PM, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:

I'm working to some bug-fixing in the regexp-based Advanced F&R engine, thanks to the issues reported by Andrew Parsloe. I'm not sure I can commit on time by tomorrow.

It looks as if we are delayed a few days due to the ftp upgrade or whatever. So you have a bit of time.

I just committed those fixes on branch.

The standard routine here is to commit first to trunk and then forward the lyx-cvs e-mail, with the patch, to lyx-devel asking for comment and permission to commit to branch. I'll be happy to accept more such fixes if they aren't too dangerous.

Being those bugfixes entirely in the domain of advanced f&r (mostly confined in lyxfind.cpp), I just applied them to branch. Also, I was a bit lazy and didn't backport the patches one by one, but I just committed one single patch for the latest changes in the last few days.

Bye,

    T.