Am 16.10.2011 18:03, schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

I propose that we don't need any longer take care about SCons when
adding/removing files but it is
kept in SVN for the ones who want to use it.

AFAICS, you are the only user of scons Uwe, so I suggest that you maintain it
on your computer
locally if you can't migrate to cmake.

Does it harm when it is kept on SVN?

Developing with cmake on Windows is an order of magnitude
better than scons so better to not advertize it.

For developing, definitely yes because it provides debugging and I can use the
full power of MSVC.
But for only compiling it, for example to test po-files I was sent or to identify shortcut clashes, SCons is much faster for me.

regards Uwe