Hello
Two notes: 'lyx-devel' is not the appropriate forum for usage
questions; you would better address them to 'lyx-users'. However, both
these lists are in English. If you want to write in French, do so on
'lyx-fr' [1].

2011/10/19 jlg <jeanlouis.gallin...@wanadoo.fr>:
> Bonsoir
>
> je veux obtenir ceci par section (donc redémarrage de la numérotation à
> chaque nouvelle section dans le format simple Exercice i et non Exercice i.j
> )

It seems that you're looking for a way to use custom numbering for
some environment. You could find some examples on the LyX wiki [2],
but I guess you should search the LaTeX documentation for more info.
You may also want to look into the 'enumitem' module, which may (or
may not) support what you need.

Regards
Liviu

[2] http://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/Numbering#enumListChangeCounterType