On 29/10/2011 21:25, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
Op 29-10-2011 20:33, Uwe Stöhr schreef:
Am 29.10.2011 17:13, schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

There is no need for GUI-elements to use docstring.

Except if the user changed the context menu name in the ui file with something else than ASCII...

I agree with Abdel, there might be unforeseen cases where Unicode is necessary. I think it doesn't harm to use docstrings.

regards Uwe

I have no idea how the ui files come into play here. As far as I see this only has effect within src/insets where the Inset*.cpp files hardcode the context-menu name.

Those context menu name are used in the file lib/ui/stdcontext.inc

Abdel.