On 21/11/2011 22:36, Peter Kümmel wrote:
On 21.11.2011 08:51, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:

Actaully I would argue that he, and you. are the ones doing it wrong.

Wrong? Why?

I understand that it's not wise to force everybody to reply-to list.
But if I decide to get the reply only once and get it from the list...
what's wrong with sending my 2cent emails to list and set the reply-to
to the list address too? Do you mean it's too much manual work?

No, because you're forcing your will onto others. If I want to reply to
you, I don't want you to overrule me by sending my reply to the list. If
I want to reply to all, I don't want you to overrule me by removing all
people from the cc list.

BTW, not everybody has the opportunity or is in the mood to use procmail.
I cannot believe that you don't know that.

Well, I do not use procmail, and I never get the mails twice.

When I send you two mails you get only one?

Yes for me (using Thunderbird).

Abdel.