Am 22.11.2011 um 22:25 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

> On 22/11/2011 07:39, Stephan Witt wrote:

>> While you are giving me the great opportunity to read your mails twice :)
>> Especially interesting because they have different send timestamps...
>
> You will receive only one this time as I hit "reply list" :-)

True. :)

> So every poster to our lists must be subscribed to it and should follow the
> list closely for quite some time to see whether someone answers his question?
>
>> Isn't being subscribed a prerequisite for posting questions to LyX maling
>> lists?
>
> No. Anybody is allowed to post.

Ok. I'm subscribed for such a long time... I did't know that.

>> So you think it's valid to subscribe to post one question and unsubscribe
>> immediately?
>> Yes, I think it's some form of politeness to keep the discussions on list.
>
> I might want to talk to you privately on a side note and I should be allowed
> to do that.

Don't worry, I can tell the difference between a double post and a private side
note.

>>> Well, one person doesn't want to switch to procmail, so we can't reply to
>>> all.
>> Me? I'm using a mail client with builtin POP3 account access.
>
> Try Imap someday :-P

I know of IMAP, but it's not free when having a GMX account. I'm using it at
work.
Please, don't tell me google mail has IMAP for free - I don't want to give away
my
privacy to google.

Stephan