John Levon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| also I personally would like to see a re-organisation of the lyxfunc code
| to be more organised, as I briefly mentioned earlier. This would also be a
| great oppportunity for me to learn some more advanced C++ ;)

Yes, please. If not for anything else than to lower compile times.

two øre:
        - in the current lyxfunc all cases should be one liners and
          call other methods instead of inlining a lot of lyxfuncs.
        - have several dispatch levels, we could easily have a
          LyX::dispatch, LyXView::dispatch, Buffer::Dispatch

        Lgb