On 7 Dec 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | - fix space above/below in FprmParagraph
> |
> | - re-implemement the Edit->Floats submenu
> |
> | - see what to do with LyXConfig.lyx
> |
> | - update documentation (this can be done after pre1 is out)
>
> Has most of this been done now?
>
>         Lgb

I fixed "fix space above/below in FprmParagraph" ...

john

--
FOCUS: So where does this common feeling of frustration come from that
unites all the PC users? Everybody experiences it every day that these

Bill Gates: Because it's cool. It's like, "Yeah, been there done that - oh,
yeah, I know that bug." - I can understand that phenomenon sociologically,
not technically.