On 8 Dec 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> For example the one I already reported (add a loooot of characters in
> a cell at first column of a table, and then delete them; the table is
> truncated).

What do you mean by a lot ? I tried this but couldn't get it to go wrong
(although I thought it scrolled along horizontally when the table was
larger than the screen ??)

screen shot/ lyx file ?

> It seems also that when the current column is larger than
> the screen, the display jumps when adding new chars (presumably the
> table is drawn twice (baaad!) with different parameters (wooorse!).

I'm not sure if this is the same as what I can get here :

1) create a table 25x25
2) in the 1,1 cell, enter text until the column is larger than the width
of the workarea
3) now resize the window
4) continue typing in the cell, it gets confused and draws over itself.

john

--
"This is the most blatant case of fraudulent advertising since my suit against the
 film 'The Neverending Story'."