On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 11:35:25PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> something must have changed... do others also see this problem with
> dead keys and XForms 0.88?
>
>         Lgb

  Not directly related I know, but in pre2 (I have not tried the more recent
cvs) I am unable to use the numerical pad. I use it to get / and * on a single
strokeç
  I'm using xforms .88 and I hadn't this issue with previous versions,
although this did happen for previous 1.1.6cvs.

  I guess that I should know better and use the key debug level, but I was
curious if any one has (had) this particular problem.

--
José