Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> Am 22.06.2012 01:15, schrieb Pavel Sanda:
>
>> format file entry missing.
>
> I have committed this in a second commit because I first need to know the
> commit hash code for the FORMATS file.

I have always wondered why you need the commit numbers/hashes in this file.
svn/git blame will tell you this in few seconds.

Now with git this is even absurd since you split logical changes from
one commit into two and the hash does not point to the actual changes
which one is interested in when looking into history.

So I propose to drop the whole idea of adding commit hashes to FORMAT file.
Do you agree?

Pavel