Am 22.06.2012 09:30, schrieb Pavel Sanda:

I have committed this in a second commit because I first need to know the
commit hash code for the FORMATS file.

I have always wondered why you need the commit numbers/hashes in this file.
svn/git blame will tell you this in few seconds.

I don't know why we store the hash/commit number in FORMAT, but there must be a reason why this was once decided to do so. Maybe JMarc knows this.

So I propose to drop the whole idea of adding commit hashes to FORMAT file.
Do you agree?

I'm not an expert in this field. If the others agree, I will drop this too.

regards Uwe