Le 17/09/2012 08:55, Tommaso Cucinotta a écrit :
On 16/09/12 14:19, Pavel Sanda wrote:
No strong opinion about the change itself.

Few technical things:
- lfun naming should be object-operation, not operation-object

I was "inspired" by close-tab-group, which could be renamed as
tab-group-close, to respect this convention.
- close tab does not hint what is the lfun actually doing. I must admit
   that I was not able to come with something better though.

what about "view-close" ? After all, what we're closing is a view on the
document.

Indeed. Remember that mac users, for example, do not use tabs but separate windows by default.